Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Donation!

I sure hope everyone had safe, fun and relaxing Memorial Day weekend and holiday!   
  
Last night, I received an e-mail from a woman in Nebraska who was sitting in her basement during a tornado warning!  She e-mailed me about sending a care package to the Hamils while she's taking cover.  Talk about amazing.  She later replied to my e-mail to report that her family was safe and sound.  The outpouring of love, support and pure generosity for the Hamil Family has been amazing.  I LOVE it.  Keep it up!  


We have a new donations from a company called zCush!  zCush is an Infant Support Mat.  It's a lightweight mat designed to place and hold a newborn for greater comfort and support.  I think Catherine and Baby Girl Hamil will love it!  Please check out the zCush Facebook Page to show them some love and thanks for Helping the Hamil Family!



 Thank you for stopping by... 

Blessings To You,
Toni Keltner
Shower of Hope Oklahoma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...